Antique 1901 Waltham G: Seaside M: 1891 0s 7J 14k Tri-Color Solid Gold Pocket WatchWaltham
(You save )
Antique 1901 Waltham G: Seaside M: 1891 0s 7J 14k Tri-Color Solid Gold Pocket Watch (B14014CB)
- This antique timepiece is overall in good condition.
- The antique movement runs, it was serviced April 2020, has not been time checked for accuracy and the balance wheel moves freely.
- The dial is worn white in color has hairline cracks and scratches.
- The hour markers are black roman numerals and the hands are blue.
- The watch case is 14k tri-color solid gold and the crystal has minimal wear.
- The movement is stem set and stem wound.
- Clear watch holder not included in the purchase.
- Movement size is about 0.
- Approximate inside diameter 29.1 mm.
- Approximate outside diameter 34.4 mm.
- Approximate width 1 and 3/8 inches.
- Approximate height 7/16 inch.
- Approximate depth 1 and 7/8 inches.
- Approximate weight 32.5 grams
- Movement serial number: 10858805
- Watch case serial number: 6087726
- Jewels: 7
- Please consider product images as part of the item's description.
- Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of watches, pocket watches, and watch fobs, along with a wide variety of more unique items!