We MOVED!After over 27 years in the same location, we have moved to a larger location.2545 West Mason St. Green Bay, WI (920)498-0111
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 9:30 - 4:00 pm
Sundays : Closed
- Interest FREE lay-a-way: 20% down and monthly payments required
- 12 months special financing
- Jewelry rentals for proms, weddings and special occasions
- Jewelry repairs and re-sizing: costs vary by specific request(s) - stop in for a consultation and estimate
- Watch batteries replaced on site for $7.95
- Formal jewelry appraisals available: costs vary by item(s) and number of items to be appraised - stop in for a consultation and estimate
- We partner Jewelers Mutual and offer their comprehensive Jewelry Insurance.
Do you want to Sell your Jewelry, Coins, or Antiques?
- We would love to take a look at what you have. Before you sell it in a rummage sale or donate it to a great local non-profit. Bring whatever you have in to be evaluated. We are ALWAYS happy to help figure out if the items you have are something we would be able to buy.
- Some items we are not able to sell because the market is not good. Items such as China, Dishes, Clear Glass and little nic-nacs are all antiques that are hard for us to sell in this market.
- Old toys, guns, military items, jewelry, coins, unusual antiques and the list goes on; are all items that we would be happy to take a look at.
- We buy Gold, Silver, Diamonds and Jewelry any time! There is never a need to make an appointment. There is someone on staff that can help you with all of your questions.
Looking to get engaged? Or buy Jewelry for an inexpensive price?
- We hold pride in knowing that we can pass along the great savings to our customers when they are looking to buy jewelry. We sell new, used and vintage jewelry for a fraction of the price of retail. Because we don't buy from manufactures we cut the costs down drastically. We buy high end jewelry on the secondary market making it a cheap cost for our customers.
Photo Credit: GreatScott Images