Antique 1892 Waltham Grade W Model 1890 6s 11J Tri-Color Gold Filled Pocket WatchWaltham
(You save )
- Antique 1892 Waltham Grade W Model 1890 6s 11J Tri-Color Gold Filled Pocket Watch (B14010CB)
- This antique timepiece is overall in good condition.
- The antique movement runs has not been time checked for accuracy and the balance wheel moves freely.
- The dial is detailed white, blue and gold tone in color has scratches.
- The hour markers are black numbers and the hands are blue.
- The dial includes a seconds sub dial at the six o'clock mark.
- The watch case is tri-colored gold filled and the crystal has some wear and scratches.
- The diamond on the case is the original European cut has a big inclusion and a crack in the top of the table in the diamond that does not go all the way through.
- The movement is stem set and stem wound.
- Clear watch holder not included in the purchase.
- Movement size is about 6.
- Approximate inside diameter 34.3 mm.
- Approximate outside diameter 41.5 mm.
- Approximate width 1 and 5/8 inches.
- Approximate height 1/2 inch.
- Approximate depth 2 and 5/16 inches.
- Approximate weight is 64.96 grams
- Movement serial number: 5314707
- Watch case serial number: 519593
- Jewels: 11
- Please consider product images as part of the item's description.
- Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of watches, pocket watches, and watch fobs, along with a wide variety of more unique items!