Vintage Silver Tone Mens Navajo Matching Ring & Watch Tips Turq Coral Signed RBOther
Vintage Silver Tone Mens Navajo Matching Ring & Watch Tips Turq Coral Signed RB
Please consider product images as part of the item's description.
These handmade pieces are in great vintage condition! Carefully etched patterns are complimented by coral & turquoise stones and chip inlays. Over time natural wear has occurred (mainly patina & surface scratching)--but overall each piece is very sound & should only need regular cleaning to maintain their appearance. Add to your collection or give as a gift!
Please note: Quarter used in photos is for sizing comparisons only & not included with listing! Additionally, any display tools used in photos are not included.
- Approximate weight: total - 60.1 grams; ring only - 45 grams; watch tips - 15.1 grams
- Metal: unknown - negative test for sterling silver...thought to be mixed metals
- Stone(s): coral, turquoise
- Other materials: none
- Color(s): silver, turquoise/green, red
- Ring size - approximate: 10.75
- Ring measurements: face - approximately 1-1/8 inches high; band width - approximately 0.25 inches at back
- Watch tip measurements: approximately 1-5/8 inches x 1.25 inches widest
- Markings: ring - inside of band stamped "Navajo RB Handmade", watch tips - back sides stamped "RB"
Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of vintage sterling silver & Native American jewelry, along with a wide variety of more unique items!