Late 1980s Artist Reproduction All Bisque Shirley Temple DollAnnerie
Late 1980s Artist Reproduction All Bisque Shirley Temple Doll
Please consider product images as part of the item's description. Selling as is, as shown, and as best described.
- Very good pre-owned condition. Looks great! Most noticeable issue is that her limbs need to be restrung. Also, the whites of her eyes have yellowed over time. Body surface should be gently cleaned or at least wiped down, as there are some areas of dust/residue from storage. Hair has some frizz but style is nearly flawless overall. Red & white polka-dot dress, socks, and shoes all seem very clean, though there is light yellowing/color fade in spots, and socks appear somewhat loose. Please pay special attention to photos!!
- Maker/Artist: Annerie a.k.a. Blanch Eiden of Fond du Lac, WI (according to notes made by original owner)
- Weight: approximately 879 grams
- Size: approximately 16 inches tall
- Material: bisque porcelain
- base of head - "ANNERIE 1987"
- back - "REPRO SHIRLEY ANNERIE 1987"
- dress tag - "Made with Tender Loving Care by Annerie"
- Hair type: wig, synthetic, curled
- Hair color: blonde
- Eye type: glass, fixed
- Eye color: brown
- Clothed?: yes. Clothing is based on Shirley's costume in the 1934 film, Stand Up and Cheer!
- Other features: jointed body (neck, shoulders, and hips); open mouth with top teeth; painted eyebrows, lashes, and lips; tagged outfit
- Comments: Kaiser doll stand included. Add to your collection or give as a gift!!!
Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of gold & silver jewelry, along with a wide variety of more unique items!