Sterling Silver Southwest Inlay Brown Leather Concho Belt with Lapis AccentsNo Brand
Sterling Silver Southwest Inlay Brown Leather Concho Belt with Lapis Accents
Please consider product images as part of the items description.
- Grams: 362.6g
- Approximate Measurements of Buckle: 39.0 mm x 76.8 mm
- Quarter in picture is for size reference only and is not included in sale.
- Buckle is stamped "sterling" with an unknown maker mark.
- Eight belt holes are between 33 inches and 38.5 inches. Belt in total is 46 inches long.
- Leather appears to be in good condition.
- Each concho has a lapis accent and a fitted leather backing and a stamped "sterling" slide.
- Belt buckle has a lapis center and inlay of turquoise, lapis, and a red stone.
- Approximate width of belt: 1.75 inches
- Belt has not been polished so it has its natural patina.
- One of the laspis accents on one of the conchos is cracked (see photo).
- Belt buckle has snap to attach to rest of belt so it can be removed easily.
Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry us family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of sterling silver, along with a wide variety of unique jewelry and affordable items!