Sterling Silver Southwest Inlay Brown Leather Concho Belt with Lapis Accents
Please consider product images as part of the items description.
- Grams: 362.6g
- Approximate Measurements of Buckle: 39.0 mm x 76.8 mm
- Quarter in picture is for size reference only and is not included in sale.
- Buckle is stamped "sterling" with an unknown maker mark.
- Eight belt holes are between 33 inches and 38.5 inches. Belt in total is 46 inches long.
- Leather appears to be in good condition.
- Each concho has a lapis accent and a fitted leather backing and a stamped "sterling" slide.
- Belt buckle has a lapis center and inlay of turquoise, lapis, and a red stone.
- Approximate width of belt: 1.75 inches
- Belt has not been polished so it has its natural patina.
- One of the laspis accents on one of the conchos is cracked (see photo).
- Belt buckle has snap to attach to rest of belt so it can be removed easily.
Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry us family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of sterling silver, along with a wide variety of unique jewelry and affordable items!