Lalique Signed Clear Lead Crystal Champs-Elysees Centerpiece Bowl Made in FranceLalique
Lalique Signed Clear Lead Crystal Champs-Elysees Centerpiece Bowl Made in France
Please consider product images as part of the item’s description.
- Approximate weight: 6992 grams
- Approximate measurements: 7.5 inches tall by 18 inches long by 9.5 inches at widest point
- Markings: etched “Lalique” and “France” with registered symbol
- Comments: Pre-owned. No major flaws or damage observed such as cracks, chips, or broken pieces. Protective felt pads on the bottom are missing and as a result there is some adhesive residue and small scuffs along the edge. Surface has some smudging and/or fingerprints, could use wiping down.
- Additional information: Clear and frosted glass leaves pattern. Designed by Marc Lalique in 1951. This piece is currently available for sale on Lalique official website (retail price $3,500).
Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of collectible art glassware, along with a wide variety of more unique items, along with a wide variety of more unique items!