Vintage 12k White Gold Filled Imperial Cats Eye Ladies Bifocal Eyeglasses w Case
Please consider product images as part of the item’s description.
Please note: Any display or sizing comparison tools used in photos are not included with listing
ITEM(S) BEING SOLD AS-IS
- Very good used vintage condition. Shows natural signs of age and wear over time, however no major flaws or damage. Lenses were well cared-for, as they do not appear to have any scratches, chips, or cracks. Frames and stems do have surface scratching in various spots, along with fingerprints/smudges. Metal wear and some areas of splitting to the case’s outer vinyl, however sound overall with few issues. PLEASE PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO PHOTOS
- Great for use in theater productions, or as part of a costume. Makes a great gift! **Take care, these are prescription lenses which may not be suitable for all eyes!!
- Circa 1960s
- Approximate total weight: 126 grams
- Approximate measurements: frames 5.5 inches; stems 5 inches long; lenses 1.5 x 1.75 inches; case dimensions (closed) 6.5 x 2.25 x 0 7/8 inches
- Material(s): glass, white gold-filled metal, plastic, vinyl, silk, gold toned metal
- Color(s): silver, pale pink, gold, light blue-green/seafoam/mint
- Signed/Marked?: glasses -- “44” (either end of frames near hinges), “Imperial of Miami 1/10-12K G.F. 22” (bridge), “5 1/2 U.S.A.” (stem)
Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of vintage & antique collectibles, along with a wide variety of more unique items!