Fenton Signed Handpainted Milk Glass Gold Crest Iridized Daffodil Flowers Vase
Please consider product images as part of the item's description.
This elegant piece has no major damage or dust buildup. Makes a great gift for special occasion, birthday, or just because!
Please note: Any display or sizing comparison tools used in photos are not included with listing!
- Satin iridized finish
- Crimped ("ruffle") top edges
- Gold carnival glass edging
- Approximate weight: 421 grams / 15 ounces
- Approximate measurements: 5.25 inches tall by 2.5 inches base diameter; 1.75 inches opening diameter
- Object type/function: vase, decorative
- Material(s): blown glass, milk glass, paint
- Color(s): white, gold, green, golden-yellow/brown, purple; multicolored iridescence
- Year: 2000
- Family signature: none
- Artist Signed?: Yes... "R. Buskirk" -- Rochelle(Rochella?) Buskirk
- Collection or special markings: 95th Year label
Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of art glassware & collectibles, along with a wide variety of more unique items!