Antique 1922 Elgin Grade 315 Model 3 12s 15J 14k Gold Filled Pocket Watch Parts
- Antique 1922 Elgin Grade 315 Model 3 12s 15J 14k Gold Filled Pocket Watch Parts (B8019CB)
- This antique timepiece is overall in good condition.
- The antique movement runs, but it appears to have some sort of excess oil on the crystal and some green on the movement.
- When winding the movement it feels like the tension is not increased or decreased.
- The movement's balance wheel moves freely.
- The dial is detailed silver tone in color has wear and no hairline cracks.
- The hour markers are black numbers and the hands are blue.
- The dial includes a seconds sub dial at the six o'clock mark.
- The watch case is 14k gold filled and the crystal has some wear and scratches.
- The movement side has
- The movement is stem set and stem wound.
- The stem has to be pushed and held down in order to wind the watch.
- Clear watch holder not included in the purchase.
- Movement size is about 12.
- Approximate inside diameter 39.1 mm.
- Approximate outside diameter 44.5 mm.
- Approximate width 1 and 13/16 inches.
- Approximate height 3/8 inch.
- Approximate depth 2 and 5/16 inches.
- Approximate weight 62.7 grams
- Movement serial number: 25006364
- Watch case serial number: 5966495
- Jewels: 15
- Please consider product images as part of the item's description.
- Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of watches, pocket watches, and watch fobs, along with a wide variety of more unique items!