Antique 1901 Elgin 18s 7j Silver Tone Pocket Watch Parts Steampunk
- Antique 1901 Elgin 18s 7j Silver Tone Pocket Watch Parts Steampunk (B2328CB)
- This antique timepiece is overall in good condition.
- The antique timepiece works on and off needs to be cleaned.
- The movement's balance staff moves freely.
- The dial is white in color and all of the hands are dark blue.
- The dial's hour markers are labeled by roman numerals.
- The dial includes a seconds sub dial at the six o'clock mark.
- The movement is lever set.
- The watch case crystal has some wear.
- The watch case has some green residue on it.
- Clear watch holder not included in the purchase.
- Movement size 18.
- Approximate inside diameter 44.9 mm.
- Approximate outside diameter 55.8 mm.
- Approximate width 2 and 1/4 inches.
- Approximate height 13/16 inch.
- Approximate depth 3 and 1/4 inches.
- Approximate weight 146.2 grams.
- Movement serial number: 9108907
- Watch case serial number: 6863836
- Jewels: 7
- Please consider product images as part of the item's description.
- Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of watches, pocket watches, and watch fobs, along with a wide variety of more unique items!