Antique 1896 Waltham G: Seaside M: 1890 6s 7J Hunters Movement and Dial PartsWaltham
(You save )
- Antique 1896 Waltham G: Seaside M: 1890 6s 7J Hunters Movement and Dial Parts (B14071CB)
- This antique hunters timepiece is overall in good condition.
- The movement no longer runs and the balance wheel does not move freely.
- The dial is white in color with the Waltham logo underneath the twelve o'clock mark.
- The dial has wear, hairline cracks, and scratches.
- The dial's hour markers are black roman numerals and hands are bent blue.
- The seconds hand is missing.
- The movement is stem wound and set.
- Clear watch holder not included in the purchase.
- Approximate movement size is 6.
- Approximate diameter of the movement is 34.1 mm.
- Approximate width 1 and 3/8 inches.
- Approximate height 1/4 inch.
- Approximate depth 1 and 3/8 inches.
- Approximate movement weight is 28.6 grams.
- Jewels: 7
- Movement serial number: 7938541
- Please consider product images as part of the item's description.
- Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of watches, pocket watches, and watch fobs, along with a wide variety of more unique items!