Antique 1896 Elgin Grade 73 Model 5 18s 7J Silver Tone Pocket Watch Parts
- Antique 1896 Elgin Grade 73 Model 5 18s 17J Silver Tone Pocket Watch Parts (B8024CB)
- This antique timepiece is overall in good condition.
- The antique movement no longer runs due to being wound tight.
- The movement's balance wheel moves freely.
- The dial is white in color has wear and hairline cracks.
- The hour markers are black roman numerals and the hands are all broken.
- The dial includes a seconds sub dial at the six o'clock mark.
- The watch case is silver tone metal and the crystal is missing.
- The movement is stem set and stem wound.
- Clear watch holder not included in the purchase.
- Movement size is about 18.
- Approximate inside diameter 45.1 mm.
- Approximate outside diameter 55.5 mm.
- Approximate width 2 and 1/4 inches.
- Approximate height 5/8 inch.
- Approximate depth 3 and 1/4 inches.
- Approximate weight 148.4 grams
- Movement serial number: 6369872
- Watch case serial number: 3725186
- Jewels: 7
- Please consider product images as part of the item's description.
- Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of watches, pocket watches, and watch fobs, along with a wide variety of more unique items!