Antique 1879 Elgin Grade 9 Model 3 18s 7J Movement and Dial Parts Steampunk
- Antique 1879 Elgin Grade 9 Model 3 18s 7J Movement and Dial Parts Steampunk (B8021CB)
- This antique timepiece is overall in good condition.
- The movement no longer runs, but the balance wheel does not move freely.
- The dial is white in color with the Elgin logo underneath the twelve o'clock mark.
- The dial has some wear and hairline cracks.
- The dial's hour markers are black roman numerals and hands are blue.
- Clear watch holder not included in the purchase.
- Approximate movement size is 18.
- Approximate diameter of the movement is 44.5 mm.
- Approximate width 1 and 13/16 inches.
- Approximate height 3/8 inch.
- Approximate depth 1 and 13/16 inches.
- Approximate movement weight is 62.7 grams.
- Jewels: 7
- Movement serial number: 580856
- Please consider product images as part of the item's description.
- Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of watches, pocket watches, and watch fobs, along with a wide variety of more unique items!