Vintage Omega 485 17 Jewels Movement Dial and Crystal Parts Steampunk
- Vintage Omega 485 17 Jewels Movement Dial and Crystal Parts Steampunk (B2339CB)
- This timepiece is overall in good condition.
- The movement works on and off needs to be cleaned.
- The movement's balance staff moves freely.
- The movement comes with the original rectangular watch case acrylic crystal.
- The movement's dial is white in color with two gold tone hands and gold tone tick marks for hour markers.
- The rectangular crystal is in good condition with some scratches.
- The movement is stem set.
- Clear watch holder not included in the purchase.
- Approximate crystal width 9/16 inch.
- Approximate crystal height 1/16 inch.
- Approximate crystal depth 13/16 inch.
- Approximate movement and dial width with stem 11/16 inch.
- Approximate movement and dial height 1/8 inch.
- Approximate movement and dial depth 13/16 inch.
- Approximate total weight 5.1 grams.
- Jewels: 17
- Watch movement model number: 485
- Please consider product images as part of the item's description.
- Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of watches, pocket watches, and watch fobs, along with a wide variety of more unique items!