Vintage Hamilton Watch Co. 982 19J Movement and Dial Parts Steampunk
- Vintage Hamilton Watch Co. 982 19J Movement and Dial Parts Steampunk (B2342CB)
- This timepiece is overall in good condition.
- The movement needs to be cleaned and no longer works.
- The movement's balance staff moves freely..
- The movement's dial is off white with two gold tone hands and gold tone numbers and dots for hour markers.
- The sub dial at the six o'clock mark is a seconds sub dial and it is missing the hand.
- The movement is stem set.
- The stem crown is bent.
- Clear watch holder not included in the purchase.
- Approximate movement and dial width with stem 7/8 inch.
- Approximate movement and dial height 1/8 inch.
- Approximate movement and dial depth 1 inch.
- Approximate total weight 9.7 grams.
- Jewels: 19
- Watch movement model number: 982
- Movement serial number: J474527
- Please consider product images as part of the item's description.
- Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of watches, pocket watches, and watch fobs, along with a wide variety of more unique items!