Antique 1929 Elgin 7j 3/0s Silver Tone Watch Case Movement and Dial Parts Steampunk
Antique 1929 Elgin 7j 3/0s Silver Tone Watch Case Movement and Dial Parts Steampunk (B2353CB)
This antique timepiece is overall in very good condition.
The movement no longer works do to being wound tight.
- The movement's balance staff moves freely.
The dial is worn white in color and all of the hands are blue in color.
The dial's hour markers are labeled by bold luminescent numbers.
- The dial includes a seconds sub dial at the six o'clock mark.
The watch case is silver tone and the crystal has some wear.
Clear watch holder not included in the purchase.
- Movement size 3/0.
- Approximate inside diameter 28.1 mm.
- Approximate outside diameter 30.3 mm.
Approximate width 1 and 3/8 inches.
Approximate height 1/4 inch.
Approximate depth 1 and 1/2 inches.
- Approximate weight 30.7 grams
- Jewels: 7
- Watch case serial number: 923353
- Watch movement serial number: 31699828
Please consider product images as part of the item's description.
- Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of watches, pocket watches, and watch fobs, along with a wide variety of more unique items!