Antique 1928 Waltham Grade No. 625 Model 1908 16s 17J 10k Gold Filled Pocket Watch Parts
- Antique 1928 Waltham Grade No. 625 Model 1908 16s 17J 10k Gold Filled Pocket Watch Parts (B6930CB)
- This antique timepiece is overall in good condition.
- The antique movement no longer runs due to being wound tight and the balance wheel is broken.
- The movement's balance does not move freely.
- The dial is white in color and has some wear.
- The hour markers are black numbers and the hands are blue.
- The dial includes a seconds sub dial at the six o'clock mark.
- The watch case is 10k gold filled the crystal has minimal wear.
- The movement is stem set and stem wound.
- Clear watch holder not included in the purchase.
- Movement size is about 16.
- Approximate inside diameter 42.1 mm.
- Approximate outside diameter 51.2 mm.
- Approximate width 2 inches.
- Approximate height 1/2 inch.
- Approximate depth 2 and 5/8 inches.
- Approximate weight 96.1 grams
- Movement serial number: 26852542
- Watch case serial number: 9773397
- Jewels: 17
- Please consider product images as part of the item's description.
- Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of watches, pocket watches, and watch fobs, along with a wide variety of more unique items!