Antique 1920 Elgin 7j 12s Gold Filled Pocket Watch
Antique 1920 Elgin 7j 12s Gold Filled Pocket Watch (3005346CB)
This antique timepiece is overall in good condition.
The movement works on and off needs to be cleaned.
The dial is white in color and all of the hands are dark blue in color.
The dial's hour markers are labeled by bold black numbers.
- The dial includes a seconds sub dial at the six o'clock marker.
- On the exterior of both sides the gold filled case is detailed.
- The watch case glass is broken.
Clear watch holder not included in the purchase.
- Movement size 12.
- Approximate inside diameter 39.2 mm.
- Approximate outside diameter 43.6 mm.
Approximate width 1 and 3/4 inches.
Approximate height 7/16 inch.
Approximate depth 2 and 1/4 inches.
- Weighs 61.25 grams
- Jewels: 7
- Watch case serial number: 6099611
- Watch movement serial number: 22584521
Please consider product images as part of the item's description.