Antique 1900 Hamilton 936 18s 17j Movement and Dial Parts Steampunk
- Antique 1900 Hamilton 936 18s 17j Movement and Dial Parts Steampunk (B4459CB)
- This vintage timepiece is overall in good condition.
- The movement does not work.
- The balance does not move freely.
- The dial is white in color and the hands are both blue.
- The dial is missing the seconds hand.
- The dial has the Hamilton logo under the 12 o'clock mark.
- The dial's hour markers are labeled by bold black numbers.
- Clear watch holder not included in the purchase.
- Approximate width 1 and 7/8 inches.
- Approximate height 3/8 inch.
- Approximate depth 1 and 7/8 inches.
- Approximate weight is 64.1 grams.
- Movement serial number: 114770
- Jewels: 17
- Please consider product images as part of the item's description.
- Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of watches, pocket watches, and watch fobs, along with a wide variety of more unique items!