Antique 1892 Duber Hampden 17j 18s Silver Tone Pocket Watch with Leather Strap
Antique 1892 Duber Hampden 17j 18s Silver Tone Pocket Watch with Leather Strap (B2364CB)
This antique hunter timepiece is overall in very good condition.
The movement works great has not been time checked.
- The movement's balance staff moves freely.
The dial is white with ornate art around the dial and all of the hands are worn gold tone in color.
The dial's hour markers are labeled by bold black numbers.
- The dial includes a seconds sub dial at the six o'clock mark.
The watch case is silver tone and the crystal has some wear.
- The movement is lever set.
- The watch comes with a worn brown leather strap that is approximately 8 inches long.
Clear watch holder not included in the purchase.
- Movement size 18.
- Approximate inside diameter 45.1 mm.
- Approximate outside diameter 54.0 mm.
Approximate width 2 and 3/16 inches.
Approximate height 11/16 inch.
Approximate depth 2 and 7/8 inches.
- Approximate weight 107.6 grams
- Jewels: 17
- Watch case serial number: 9306431
- Watch movement serial number: 727347
Please consider product images as part of the item's description.
- Thanks for shopping local! American Antiques & Jewelry is family-owned and located in Green Bay, WI. Check out our large selection of watches, pocket watches, and watch fobs, along with a wide variety of more unique items!